The XL5-40 is the world's first 4-inch exclusive linerless label printer providing Extreme Reliability, Eco-Friendly and Cost-Efficient labelling. The XL5-40 is equipped with anti-jamming, anti-curling and long-lasting two platen rollers, specifically designed paper path and guillotine cutting system with a peel-off sensor, Taken Sensor™. Multiple linerless labels certified by BIXOLON and BIXOLON’s own supply, B-linerless™ will optimize its consistent operations. Using this greener and safer linerless label solution, will reduce TCO through saving media, storage and transportation expenses while reducing downtime and environmental impact. Supporting optional LCD display with 203dpi and 300dpi print resolution options. Alongside the world's fastest printing speed up to 6ips (152mm/sec). Less maintenance required with easy to replace auto-cutter, print head and platen rollers.
- Anti-jamming, anti-curling and two long-lasting platen rollers equipped
- Specifically designed paper path
- The world's only guillotine cutting system with a peel-off sensor, Taken Sensor™
- Reliability is guaranteed with BIXOLON supply, B-linerless™, and other certified media by BIXOLON
- Up to 40% more label length available on a linerless paper per roll compared to linered media
- Flexible to print multiple length media on a roll
- Cutting storage and transportation expenses while reducing downtime
- Nil to landfill silicon backed liner
- Fast linerless printing speed up to 6ips (152mm/sec).
- Dual-mode Bluetooth (V4.2 Classic and LE) or Dual-band WLAN (5GHz and 2.4 GHz) connectivity
- Twin function™ and free advanced-level label editing software
- SoftAP & Smart Connection™ - Easy Wi-Fi setup
- XPM™ & XCM™ - Web-based printer management software and connection app
4-inch Direct Thermal Linerless Desktop Label Printer
The extremely reliable XL5-40 offers non-comparable linerless labelling performance along with versatile anti-jamming features. Multiple linerless labels certified by BIXOLON and BIXOLON’s own supply, B-linerless™ will optimize consistent operations while reducing waste disposal, personnel, storage and transportation cost. The XL5-40 provides the world's fastest print speeds up to 6ips (152mm/sec) with less maintenance required designs.Brochures Download