The XM7-40R is built with industrial class functions and durability. The printer offers advanced UHF RFID encoding and printing capabilities to maximise productivity. Withstanding multiple drops of up to 1.8 m (6 ft.) and bumps in harsh environments. This pure breed mobile label printers deliver outstanding levels of mobility. The XM7-40R empowers the field workforce with its fast printing speed of up to 5 ipsfor both Liner and Linerless label media. With efficient management of battery status and life cycle, alongside providing the best-in-class connectivity options.
The XM7-40R offers a built-in peeler, adjustable paper guide and USB Type-C® cable power delivery charging and data communication support. Featuring a TFT Colour LCD for easy set-up makes the printer a truly unique tool for smarter operations.
Supporting Android™, iOS™, Windows®, the fully-featured XM7-40R is compatible with SLCS, BPL-Z™, BPL-C™ and BXL/POS to enable seamless integration with the existing systems.
Ultimate Printing Capability
- Fully compatible with SLCS, BPL-Z™ : Interchanged without setting the mode
- Fast Liner & Linerless label printing
- Supports UHF RFID print and encode capability plus minimum encoding inlay pitch of 0.6 inch
- Smart Media Detection™
- Anywhere Anyfont™ (Unicode)
- Direct printing from the SAP® Smart Forms
- BIXOLON Profile Manager XPM™, XCM™
- Smart battery providing visibility over status and life cycle
- Simultaneously connects both Bluetooth (MFi certified) and Dual-band WLAN (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
- Supporting all major operating systems
- Easy Bluetooth Pairing™
- SoftAP : Simple Wi-Fi set up to a mobile device
Ergonomic and Industrial Design
- Built with a large colour display for easy set-up and battery status management
- Embedded peeler and paper guide
- Up to 1.8 m / 6 ft. drop rate
- IP54 water and dust proof
- USB Type-C® cable power delivery charging and data communication
4-inch Mobile RFID Label Printer
The XM7-40R 4-inch (112 mm) mobile RFID label printer enables lower cost per label, resulting in fewer media roll changes by encoding UHF RFID inlays as close as 0.6 inch (16 mm). Supporting Smart Media Detection™ and colour LCD display for easy setup. Designed with innovative, industry-leading features the XM7-40R is optimized for asset tracking, inventory management and shipping/receiving in warehouses, manufacturing facilities and distribution centres.Brochures Download