Next Generation Printing
The new TSP100IV thermal POS printer brings a unique new design for a truly revolutionary product. The quality and reliability of the popular TSP100 series has been fused with enhanced connectivity and specialist printing features for the very latest in point of sale and omni-channel commerce. For ever-changing retail and hospitality environments, the TSP100IV has every angle covered!
All models are web and cloud ready with Star’s popular CloudPRNT Technology, offering simple receipt and order printing for online stores and e-commerce platforms.
Future Proof Design
Unique compact design with every connectivity option you could need! Take the worry out of futureproofing your business.
Along with Star’s quality build, the TSP100IV comes with a 4 year warranty for complete peace of mind.
Smaller, Sharper, Better Connected
Super compact at 20% smaller than TSP100III models with an internal power supply, the TSP100IV saves valuable counter space and can operate horizontally or vertically printing 80mm or 58mm wide receipts at a speedy 250mm/s. Integral wall mounting is also included.
Developed for Tablet and Cloud POS
The TSP100IV features enhanced connectivity with Ethernet LAN and USB-C ports for Windows, Linux and MacOS devices as well as USB-A for connecting Android tablets and mobile devices. With Android Open Accessory (AOA) support, compatible Android tablets and mobile devices or accessories such as scanner or display can communicate and charge directly via USB. Wireless LAN connectivity is also available with Star’s optional MCW10 Wireless LAN adapter.
Plug & Play
The Star TSP100IV has exceptionally easy “plug and play” installation with Star’s new intuitive Quick Set-up Utility, making it simple to incorporate into existing point of sale systems. It’s also compatible with previous TSP100 models. Set-up accessories are included at purchase including Power cable, interface cables and 58mm paper guide as well Star’s 4 year warranty as standard.
- New generation POS receipt printers with enhanced connectivity
- Compact design with internal power supply. Horizontal or vertical operation.
- 250mm/s print speed with high quality guillotine cutter
- 80mm paper width (58mm paper with included paper guide) and 49µm thin paper support
- Ethernet LAN and USB-C / USB-A connectivity
- USB-A with Android Open Accessory (AOA) support for direct communication “Data & Charge” with compatible Android tablets and mobile devices or control of USB peripherals (scanner, display etc.).
- Wireless LAN connectivity with optional Star MCW10 Wireless LAN adapter (region specific)
- Integrated Star CloudPRNT technology for online receipt and order printing
- All set-up accessories included in the box at purchase: Power cable, interface cables and paper guide
- StarPrinter.online and new SMCS (Star Micronics Cloud Services) support
- Plug & Play with Star Quick Set-Up Utility
- 4 year warranty on all TSP100 series models